Stroke symptoms include:
- sudden onset numbness or tingling that affects either the left or ride side of the body (face, arms, legs)
- Sudden onset severe headache
- Confusion – including problems understanding others or problems speaking.
- Sudden loss or altered vision (can be one eye or both eyes)
- Sudden loss of balance or dizziness
- Sudden difficulty walking
All suspected stroke symptoms should be treated as a medical emergency and emergency services should be called immediately- Australia 000 and USA 911